Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The Stalin "Mushi"



This is yet another incredible Stalin album. I was lucky enough to find this remastered in Japan, but I've never seen it outside of Tokyo ever since that one day. Seems awfully unjust for such a great band to not be available in the rest of the world for the most part, at least from my vantage point. Therefore, I have uploaded this at the highest bit rate possible to ensure the best sound for what the band wanted the audience to hear as far as these remasters go. Sure wish someone would make these CD's available so people can hear what effect punk rock had around the world back in the day and how each band and territory would have their own true identity and originality. So for you true punks out there I'm sure you will appreciate this fine album ripped at the highest quality possible for your punk rock pleasures.



The Stalin - Megaupload

No comments:

Post a Comment