Thursday, April 9, 2009

Maggot Sandwich "Get Off The Stage LP" + "Dead To My World EP"




The South will rise!! Florida's Maggot Sandwich were a great example of some of the snotty punk hardcore sounds of the 80's. These were old friends and we found this on a forum online so it's a low bitrate, but what the fuck. Also added is the "Dead To My World" EP, so 2 for the price of 1. Get it while it lasts!



"Get Off The Stage" Tracklist:

1) Sex Sells
2) My Florida
3) Refuse To Die
4) Bigot
5) Get Off The Stage
6) We've Got A Bigger Problem Too
7) Media Lies
8) Puke
9) Dinty More Night
10) Kaos
11) Holy Terror
12) She Does Too

___________________________

Dead To My World Tracklist:

1) Dead To My World
2) You're A Bum
3) Gut Bomb
4) Abortion Debate
5) Communism
6) Everything I Touch



Maggot Sandwich - Mediafire

No comments:

Post a Comment