Thursday, January 20, 2011

Megan Fox has lost too much weight or too much plastic surgery?

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhvEDtdipr3UjF6086Pydo5VbXzkkwZUpCIvxKtRnfBoHQDLNWSTQfP4_1n2XRnUCnG823h-MST2QaN5_ecxlW_UaQyHou3nlIO-NGO3V6nka_8qDY6IZVs4V5yY57EIKtTCWVkUmuJXyg/s1600/0120-megan-fox-01-480x348.jpg
Here are some new pictures of Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green yesterday leaving a sushi joint. As you can see, Megan Fox still looks very weak. Apparently, many people have commented on her slim body in the Golden Globes not only your body, either - Megan looked mainly at the Globes, "processed." His face was used.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi-ZwLaOr_csnj0FGNCyjkzQe0VqMgMRsRiS9nWBfoialX7bgu_qV4FXarE1K76TEfD2HCPDUeh3ZS_nqad286Tb9zWH37QDUuSNLF119MV7FJwTAlpZxPuGzFlQSVQ_luuGK7FArJPdHg/s1600/0120-megan-fox-11-480x720.jpg

It's funny, was the first Transformers movie a few days and I've seen yet. I caught a scene where Shia LaBeouf and Megan did not talk to each other, and I was speechless for a moment. This has radically changed its face in recent years. It is curious, considering that it was very good to begin with.


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi9E8q5Hc9w00F7V9PVhxJUNTb5SM2EdlTYAjdrvB4r-4Egy0KxSv3oiphXvIGxxadWam2Tuoxd649HZ2Tb444JeujsklVkuNCV99vkhWDei_4V8B7fAtd7Q4WVMfJ3eWSCBBhF9HfwdOM/s1600/0120-megan-fox-04-480x720.jpg

Anyway, Megan, eating, etc. I've always been very low. Hungry? Eh. I have no idea. But I think it is naturally so delicate that if you lose five pounds, you can say, really.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgPtaZy3qAr92_E3tDgaTnjDcaEqjrWa5Ce4esRiOEAeBb4P5dsUNJo1ZlM2C7Z0rgzP2dHx2tzgtOOILZyEyvQamB5G-wpnkFE4cHLFtDo82gEQmg_E66q1NaCVBCRTAbGCa39kB3-3gI/s1600/0120-megan-fox-05-480x720.jpg

I also thought that we have these pictures paparazzi, as Megan has reacted a bit, some messages that could hurt in any way. Several years ago, many were taken into account in each race runner Megan Catwoman has a role, but Anne Hathaway has ceased to exist.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi24EfGNBZ3IaVWPWskmpKRNPnJjnlm9ifQ1JBtuuwIYf9GI8bbh6ZRVxoV5RKuFFg71A7rknj9p8xvlSSkxyHdD3hfE0hRXpeUkQSHu41LXhrzwLp_HBQfQ9WgIrR9_z-93x9cJYlwRko/s1600/0120-megan-fox-10-480x720.jpg

This does not mean that Megan will be shot to hell, he was in a perfect world, but not the last three years, silly, unprofessional questioning. I think Christopher Nolan always "actress" and not a video cast of famous model girl.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjzTpIHrrB0Skoe8Y8LaPrxCOEkerLfwcgGe3Iivd2PY2-x3ocu-EoUJKGfMUN7sDdhfrj9fNYtMY6g3-V_yD8Uow5nAkfDgIIwyrH6UXAXMntM0QW006kDN8jVoSsI4WC87O5q5IakgY8/s1600/0120-megan-fox-03-480x720.jpg......................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment